Hungry much? We know the feeling. But that’s ok, because we’ve got you. Check out this list of yummy 100 Calorie Snacks. Curb those cravings and stay on track with your personal goals. Important: stick with the suggested serving size. Portion control is key!
100 Calorie Snacks
- Natural Peanut Butter + Celery – Enjoy 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter on crisp, fresh celery for a crunchy-sweet treat.
- Apple + Cinnamon – Slice an apple and dust it lightly with cinnamon for a wholesome fix.
- Steamed Edamame – Enjoy half a cup of these tasty little pods any time you’d like.
- Sweet Bell Peppers + Cream Cheese – Slice a whole bell pepper and spread sparingly with a tablespoon of softened cream cheese.
- Tomato + Cottage Cheese – This old school diet staple is super delish. Eat one small tomato with 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Broccoli + Greek Yogurt – Dip crunchy broccoli florets into Greek yogurt for a skinny snack.
- Almonds – A small handful of about a dozen or so almonds satisfies the crunch craving.
- Strawberries + Dark Chocolate – Melt 2 squares of dark chocolate and drizzle over a cup of fresh strawberries.
- Blueberries + Babybel Cheese – Snack on a half up of fresh blueberries and one Mini Babybel Light Cheese. One of our faves.
- Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks – Grab 6 of these salty-snacky classics for your afternoon nom nom.
- Tomato Soup – Sip a cup of hot tomato soup on those chilly days.
- Grapes – A cup of grapes has around 100 calories for light-snacking.
- Air Popped Popcorn – Enjoy 3 cups (or more) of this classic.
- Deli Turkey + Brown Mustard – A slice or two of lean turkey is delish dipped in mustard.
- Banana Almond Smoothie – Whip together half a banana with a cup of unsweetened almond milk for a mid-morning sip.
- Goat Cheese + Cucumbers – Pair an ounce of goat cheese with a half cup of sliced cucumber for a fresh, savory bite.
- Mini Caprese Salad – Cube 1 ounce of mozzarella with a diced tomato. Top with torn basil, salt, pepper and drizzle very lightly with balsamic vinegar. Yum!
- Prosciutto + Peaches – Sweet meets savory with this combination of 1 ounce of thinly sliced proscuitto and half a cup of sliced peaches.
- Mixed Berries – Enjoy a 1 1/2 cups of mixed blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.
- Hardboiled Egg + Mustard – Protein-packed egg lightly dipped in your fave mustard = filling.
- Pumpkin + Sunflower Seeds – Create a mix of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and enjoy 2 tablespoons of the mix for a low calorie treat.
- Watermelon + Mint – Toss a cup of cubed watermelon with torn mint leaves. Sprinkle with a spoon or two of feta for a tasty contrast of flavors.
- Fresh Cherries – When in season, fresh cherries are a mouth-watering treat. You can enjoy 20 cherries without over-indulging.
- Light Salad – Feast on two cups of mixed greens tossed with two tablespoons of a low-cal dressing.
- Snap Peas + Ranch – Grab two cups of fresh, raw snap peas and dip in light Ranch for a healthy snack.
Save this post for your lunch planning. Many of these 100 calorie snacks can be made ahead of time and are perfectly portable.
I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download snacks.–Unknown
Tips for Healthy Snacking
- Plan and shop for your snacks for a entire week. Don’t get caught without anything or you may be tempted to grab something not-so-light.
- Portion and seal your snacks in ready to go containers or plastic bags. Make grab-n-go a reality!
- Log your meals AND your snacks. This helps you be accountable to yourself and keeps you on track with your personal health goals.
- Drink lots and lots and lots of water to keep cravings at bay.