This simply seasoned recipe for Garlic Pork Chops is super easy. You get a healthy side dish of crisp-tender green beans, too. Made all in one pan for easy clean up, this weeknight dinner is done in less than 30 minutes.
- Center cut pork chops
- Butter or coconut oil
- Fresh green beans
- Garlic cloves
- Salt + Pepper
How to Make Garlic Pork Chops with Beans:
- Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle both sides with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat 3 – 4 tablespoons of butter or coconut oil over medium-high heat in a skillet until hot. Cook the pork chops 3 – 4 minutes on the first side, rotating to promote even cooking.
- Flip the pork chops and repeat the browning on the other side. Transfer the chops to another dish and keep warm.
- Decrease the skillet to medium-low. In the same pan, add the whole green beans to the reserved pan drippings.
- Toss in 6 thinly sliced garlic cloves. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs, toss the beans and garlic in the butter (or oil) for about 7 minutes until the green beans are blistered but still crisp-tender and the garlic is golden brown.
- Place the pork chops on the beans, cover with foil, and turn the heat off. Keep warm until time to serve.
This low-carb recipe is perfect for anyone on a ketogenic diet as it contains no sugar. The best part? Easy clean up. Serve with a mixed green salad and enjoy.
The safe internal pork cooking temperature is 145° F.
Looking for more? Subscribe and follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram to be the first to get exclusive updates.
Golden Garlic Pork Chops
- 2 pounds pork chops
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil or butter
- 1 pound green beans
- 6 cloves garlic peeled, thinly sliced
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium high until melted and hot. Place the pork chops in the skillet, and cook on one side 3 – 4 minutes until golden, rotating to cook evenly.
- Flip the pork chops and repeat the cooking on the other side. Transfer the pork chops to another dish and keep warm.
- Lower the heat to medium low. Add the green beans to the reserved drippings.
- Toss in the sliced garlic and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper if desired.
- Using tongs, toss the garlic and green beans in the oil for about 7 minutes until the green beans are crisp tender and the garlic is golden.
- Turn the stove off. Place the pork chops on top of the green beans, pouring any chop juices over the top. Cover with foil and keep warm until ready to serve.